TGIRLS XXX at Tgirl Reviews Top Transsexual Video Sites
Join now

TGIRLS XXX Review

93/100
Review Added: 2024-05-11
Updated on: 2024-05-11

Quick Stats

  • 3116+
  • 410000+

Video content

  • 3116+
  • 20 Minutes
  • MP4, 4K
  • Yes

Photo content

  • 410000+
  • 100 Images
  • Yes
  • Yes

Extras

  • Yes
  • Some
  • 1
  • Lots

Overall score

  • 88%
  • 96%
  • 100%
  • 87%
  • 92%
  • 93%
  • 96%
  • Final Score: 93%
BUY NOW

Site introduction

Tgirls XXX is an amazing hardcore and solo site featuring beautiful trans models from all over the world.  The content and style may look familiar because the site was formally called Shemale XXX.  The owners of the site called Grooby Productions have started to remove the term Shemale from many of their sites.  You may ask why are they doing this?  Well,  the term shemale has always been associated with porn and many TS Models find the name insulting.  Grooby decided that it was time to make a change. 

Only the name of the site has changed, the content is still the same.  You still have the same company running it, updated several times a week and a collection of some of the hottest models you will find.  Tgirls XXX prefers to focus more on the established models, superstars or models they think are on their way to becoming stars.  Most of the models are from the USA but there is a wide range of other countries including Brazil, Thailand, Canada, Europe and more.  We would say about 70% is USA Models and the other 30% is from other countries, it is very nice to have a sweet mix of tgirls from all over the world.

FEB 2024 Update: Tgirls XXX now gives you access to fun role-play hardcore site called Tgirls X.  You can join either site and get access to the other for free.  Learn more Visit Tgirl X Here.

The Videos

Tgirls XXX has a very nice collection of videos that will keep you busy for a long time.  Also, they continue to update the site several times a week with fresh new exclusive content.  Most of the videos are in MP4 format and newer updates in the last few years are also shot in 4K.  You can download the video directly to your computer or just sit back and watch the show via online streaming player. Many of the models have multiple scenes and the most popular ones often come back again and again.

The videos include but are not limited to the following types of content:

  • Babes From Around The Globe (Majority USA but expanding)
  • Hardcore/Bareback Last Few Years
  • White, Black, Asian, Latina
  • Lesbian Action
  • Blowjobs
  • Cumshots
  • Facials, Creampies
  • Superstars
  • Cosplay, Outfits
  • Toys and Dildos
  • Uniforms Cosplay
  • Big Cocks
  • Role-Play
  • Rimming
  • Masturbation
  • Showers
  • Feet
  • Light Kink
  • So Much More

The Photos

Videos also include a photoset that follows the scene.  You can download the full set via zip file directly to your computer.  You also have the option to click each thumbnail in the member's area or enjoy the slide show.  Most of the photosets are about 100 images and you get a wide range of different angles and close ups of the models.  Tgirls XXX has several photographers some are better than others but each bring their own unique style.

Pros

  • Bonus Hardcore Site Tgirl X Included For Free
  • High Quality Content
  • Lots of Content
  • Frequent Updates
  • Strong Search Features
  • Some Model Contact Info (Mostly Twitter Links)
  • Streaming Grooby TV 24/7 Included

Cons

  • No Obvious Cons, Great Site

Special Features

  • Model Database
  • Bonus Extra Video Per Week
  • Comments, Polls, Forums
  • Store Your Favorites
  • 24/7 Streaming TS Videos Included

Membership Includes

Summary

Tgirls XXX is a wonderful site and should be checked out by every TS Fan.  What I really enjoy about the site is it gives you a mix of everything.  Sure you have more American tgirl models but many scenes offers a taste of the Asian ladyboys, Brazilians, European Tgirls and more. You now also get free access to Tgirl X a new role-play hardcore sex site.

Also, the site does not just focus on solo content but has regular updates of hardcore action to get you extra excited.  The site does feature more established models though, ones that are more well-known.  You will not get a lot of amateur content on Tgirls XXX if that is you personal tastes but what you will get are superstars, popular models and newer models that Tgirls XXX think have a lot of potential to make it big. 

Hope you enjoyed the Tgirls XXX Review.

Click below for the site preview

Comments

This Comment Form collects the name and content you supply and if approved is posted publicly on this site. For more information please check our Privacy Policy.
I agree